1. APPLICATION INFORMATION: Please tell us about yourself in section 1, 2, and 3. Please note that you must reside in the United States and be 18 years or older to apply.
* You authorize Synchrony Bank ("SYNCB") to contact you at each phone number you have provided. By providing a cell phone number and/or email address, you agree to receive account updates and information, including text messages from SYNCB and the dealers/merchants/retailers that accept the card. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
2. Joint Applicant Information:
An additional card will be issued to the person indicated below. The applicant (and joint applicant, if any) will be liable for all transactions made on the account including those made by any authorized user. JOINT APPLICANT: you agree that we may send notices to you and/or applicant at the applicant’s address, regardless of whether you live at that address.
3. APPLICANT and JOINT APPLICANT:
Please complete the information below and sign. You may print this
page if you’d like keep it for your records.
By applying for this account, I am
asking Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”) to issue me a SYNCB credit card
(the “Card”), and I agree that:
PLEASE SEE THE
CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT FOR RATES, FEES, AND OTHER COST INFORMATION.
- I am providing the information in
this application to SYNCB and to dealers/merchants/retailers that
accept the Card and program sponsors (and their respective
affiliates). I provide my consent for SYNCB to provide information
about me (even if my application is declined) to
dealers/merchants/retailers that accept the Card and program
sponsors (and their respective affiliates) so that they can create
and update their records, and provide me with service and special
- SYNCB may obtain information,
including employment and income information, from others about me
(including requesting reports from consumer reporting agencies and
other sources) to evaluate my application, and to review, maintain,
or collect my account.
- I consent to SYNCB, and any other
owner or servicer of my account, contacting me about my account,
including through text messages, automatic telephone dialing
systems, and/or artificial or prerecorded voice calls for
informational, servicing, or collection related communications, as
provided in the Address/Phone Change and Consent to Communications
provisions of the SYNCB Credit Card agreement (“Agreement”). I
also agree to update my contact information.
- I have received, read, and agree
to the credit terms and other disclosures in this application, and I
understand that if my application is approved,. The Agreement will
be sent to me and will govern my account. Among other things, the
Agreement: (1) includes a resolving a dispute with arbitration
provision that limits my rights unless (a) I reject the provision by
following the provision’s instructions or (b) I am covered by the
Notice for Active Duty Military Members and their Dependents set
forth on page 8; and 920 makes each applicant responsible for paying
the entire amount of the credit extended.
requires SYNCB to obtain, verify, and record information that
identifies you when you open an account. SYNCB will use your name,
address, date of birth, and other information for this purpose.
If you apply with a
Joint Applicant, each of you will be jointly and individually
responsible for obligations under the Agreement and by signing below,
you each agree that you intend to apply for joint credit.